Covers 38-60 ft per sausage.
Joint & Seam Filler is part of the family of PROSOCO R-GUARD® products developed to prevent the unwanted movement of water and air through building envelopes. Utilize Joint & Seam Filler to prepare open joints, seams and cracks before installing R-GUARD FastFlash; any R-GUARD Primary Air & Water-Resistive Barrier; or other waterproofing and air barrier components in new or existing wall assemblies.
Joint & Seam Filler is a high modulus, gun-grade crack and joint filler, adhesive and detailing compound that combines the best of silicone and polyurethane properties. This single-component, fiber-reinforced, Silyl-Terminated-Poly-Ether (STPE) is easy to gun, spread and tool.
Use Joint & Seam Filler to fill openings and create transitions where flexible reinforcement is required to bridge gaps and provide continuous support of fluid-applied flashing membranes, waterproofing or air barrier components.
Suitable for all climates, Joint & Seam Filler bonds directly to damp or dry surfaces and cures under a variety of weather conditions. It dramatically reduces surface preparation time by eliminating the need for reinforcing tapes at sheathing joints, inside and outside corners.
Use Joint & Seam Filler as part of a building wide PROSOCO R-GUARD® Air & Water Resistive Barrier system, or to prepare surfaces for conventional waterproofing or air barrier components.
Appropriate for vertical or horizontal, above-grade applications to concrete, masonry, natural stone, structural sheathing, architectural metals, painted metals, glass, PVC, FRP, EPDM and most other building materials.
- Streamlines preparation by eliminating the need for joint reinforcing tapes.
- Silane functional polymer provides superior long term adhesion, crack filling and weathering characteristics.
- Bonds to most common building materials without priming.
- Single component formulation saves time and requires no mixing.
- Fills open joints and seams up to 1/2 inch (13 mm).
- Bonds and cures in wet weather and on damp substrates. Tolerates rain immediately after application.
- Compatible with most urethane, silicone, and acrylic sealants and coatings.
- No shrinkage, staining, or yellowing.
- Breathable - allows damp surfaces to dry.
- Will not support mold growth.
- Cured service temperatures from -75 to 400 degrees F.
- Positively screened for successful performance under ASTM-E-84.
For a more detailed description, videos, and images please visit PROSOCO's page:
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a great product. It can handle filling larger gaps as it has what looks like very fine embedded fibers. It drys flexible but stiff and is paintable. It does need to be protected from direct long term UV exposure, but a little paint takes care of that. I use many of the PROSOCO products and have found all of those to be superior.