Self-Adhered Water Resistive Air Barrier Membrane
Picking up where traditional house wraps leave off, Blueskin® VP100 offers a fully adhered solution that produces an air tight, water tight and weather tight membrane.
This next generation vapor permeable air barrier picks up where traditional polymeric wraps leave off. Ideal for wood frame construction, Henry Blueskin® VP100 is a fully adhered, peel-n-stick system that eliminates air leakage while functioning as a water-resistant barrier and rain barrier.
Need a primer for wet sheathing? Blueskin Spray Prep - Aerosol
- Increases building longevity by providing greater moisture and water protection than traditional water-resistant barriers
- Enhances occupant comfort by eliminating drafts
- Improves building thermal performance for reduced energy costs
- Improves air quality by helping to reduce mold proliferation
- Installs easily with common hand tools
See the full range of videos in the PRODUCT VIDEO tab.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Introducing Henry® Blueskin® VP100
House wraps are intended to keep air and water out, but they’r...
How to install Henry® Blueskin® VP100 horizontally
This video covers horizontal installation of Blueskin® VP100. ...
How to install Henry® Blueskin® VP100 vertically
This video covers vertical installation of Blueskin® VP100. H...
How to address a pipe penetration with Henry® Blueskin® VP100
This video covers installation of Blueskin® VP100 around penet...
How to detail a window after Henry® Blueskin® VP100 installation
This video covers window details over OSB after Blueskin® VP10...